After you Generate a Forecast Report and wait for the forecast period ending, you can request the comparison of the forecasts and results.
In your “Forecast history” page, find the report you want to compare results with. Its status is “request result”. Click on the table line.
You will be redirected to “Edit forecast” page.
All form fields are read only. Click on “Step3: Request result”.
All data will be collect, spited and sent to Get4Cast’s servers to be processed.
In a couple of minutes you will be able to check the forecast and results comparison.… Read
We process the payments with Stripe technology. It is simple, very secure and accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club.
Check payment statuses:
- waiting: this is the first payment status after you request a forecast report. Open your forecast report or follow the instructions sent to your email to pay the forecast report.
- fail: you were not charged. Something went wrong while processing the payment. The possible reasons are: a temporary network instability, a temporary downtime in Stripe service or inconsistent credit card information.
Check the details about each report status:
- receiving data: by the moment you click on request forecast button, your data will start being transfered to our servers. Your forecast report will be “receiving data” for a few seconds, until all data is transferred.
- requested: it means all data has been received and your report was successfully requested. In a couple of minutes it will processed.
- extracting raw data: all data are being extracted and prepared to be processed.
- forecast queue: once the data is ready, it is time to wait for the forecast process.
Delete source code
Execute the following commands in your SSH terminal.
rm -fr app/code/community/Get4Cast
rm -fr js/get4cast
Delete Database entries
Execute the following commands in your MySQL terminal.… Read
Humans are unpredictable
Forecasters do their best. They use complex mathematical models, they fit the data with the best technique. They consider the largest possible number of variables. But remember: no one can predict the human behavior.
We find tendency, the most likely way. But no prediction is perfect. Do not trust blindly any data.
Knowing the future you already changed it
Once you know what may happen, there is a tendency to: go to that way or avoid it. This is an instinctive natural process.… Read
If you followed the instruction in How to generate a Forecast Report and the Sales Forecast for Magento extension was not installed. Or you are unable to Generate a Forecast Report. Follow these steps.
Enable Magento Log
- Log into your Magento Admin Backend;
- Go to System, Configuration;
- Click on “Developer” in the left side menu pane;
- Open the “Log Settings” section;
- Change the “Enabled” to “Yes”;
- Click “Save Config”.
Open e analyze the file var/log/system.log in your Magento folder. Search for “G4C-MAG” string and check if theres an error description.… Read
Get4Cast Company did. Get4Cast provides Predictive Analytics solutions and developed the extension Sales Forecast for Magento.
Check the Installation Guide, session “Get Sales Forecast for Magento source code” .
Follow this link: Installation Guide.
Follow this link: Uninstallation Guide.
Follow this link: How to generate a Forecast Report.… Read
In your Magento Admin Panel menu, go to:
- Get4Cast (should be in the first position);
- Sales Forecast;
- New Forecast;
The “New Forecast” page is where you will input your information, check the forecast report price and request it.
- Account info: this field is read only. It may be visible or not, depending on your account information. It describes general information regarding service’s current status.
- Store: Sales Forecast for Magento supports multiple stores. Select the store you want to generate a report for.
Backup your data. This is the very first step for any Magento extension installation. Make sure you have a backup of both source code and database.
Get Sales Forecast for Magento source code
If this is your first installation. Consider talking to your IT team about the possibility of installing it in a development environment first. After you check out all features, you can install the extension in your production environment for long term service.… Read