Check the details about each report status:
- receiving data: by the moment you click on request forecast button, your data will start being transfered to our servers. Your forecast report will be “receiving data” for a few seconds, until all data is transferred.
- requested: it means all data has been received and your report was successfully requested. In a couple of minutes it will processed.
- extracting raw data: all data are being extracted and prepared to be processed.
- forecast queue: once the data is ready, it is time to wait for the forecast process.
- forecasting: applying all forecast algorithms.
- ready: your forecast report is ready to be viewed.
- request result: one day after the forecast period end, your forecast report can be compared with results. For example, if you requested a forecast report until May 06, on May 07 you will be able to compare the forecast with actual results of your store. Learn how to Compare Forecast and Results.
- result requested: it means you sent the result data to be compared with forecast. All new data will be processed in a couple of minutes.
- complete: this is the last status. Your report contains all forecasts with result data comparison.