In your Magento Admin Panel menu, go to:
- Get4Cast (should be in the first position);
- Sales Forecast;
- New Forecast;
The “New Forecast” page is where you will input your information, check the forecast report price and request it.
- Account info: this field is read only. It may be visible or not, depending on your account information. It describes general information regarding service’s current status.
- Store: Sales Forecast for Magento supports multiple stores. Select the store you want to generate a report for.
- Your email: a real email which you have access to. All the communication and payment statuses will be sent to your email.
- Analyze from day: the first day of your historical data that will be analyzed.
- Analyze to day: the last day of your historical data that will be analyzed.
- Forecast until day: forecast from today until this date.
Step 1: Check forecast price
After filling out all form fields, you are able to check the forecast report price by clicking on:
The system will verify the amount of data that need to be processed and will return the forecast report price:
- The forecast report price varies according to the amount of data that need to be processed;
- If you have credit in your account, it will be used;
- The final quote is “Forecast Final Price”. It can be free if you have enough credit;
- If your credit is greater than the forecast’s price, your remaining credit will be available for your next report.
- You will pay only after the report is ready. Detailed instructions will be sent to your email;
Step 2: Request forecast
At this point it is all set. Click on:
The data processing will not affect the performance of your store. All data will be collect, spited and sent to Get4Cast’s servers to be processed. Our servers do the hard job of Data Mining and Statistical Calculations.
Now your forecast report is in our processing queue and will be available in a couple of minutes.
Click on “Back” button at the top-right corner of the screen:
And check your forecast report status in “Forecast history” screen.